- Monday and Wednesday 7:30-9:30pm
- Saturday 12:30-2:30pm
- Upper Merion Gymnastics gym (sign up each week using the link below)
- Thursday (9:00pm)
- Sunday (5:00pm)
- Hutchinson Gymnasium (next to the Palestra)
Important Practice Policies
- Gymnasts who wish to compete must attend a minimum of four practices per calendar month.
- No gymnast is permitted in the Hutchinson gymnastic facility during non-approved practice hours.
- No gymnast is permitted to workout (or begin warmup and stretch) without a board member present.
- The gym is meant for Varsity and Club team use only. It is not for parkour, dance or any other activity.
- If practice is cancelled, team members will be notified through an official channel (email, text, and/or Facebook).
- Food and drink are prohibited inside the facility. If you have a water bottle, keep it inside your bag, and away from equipment.
- No chalk is allowed on the beams.
- Use of the trampoline is prohibited at all times, regardless of board member presence.
- Do not leave personal items in the gym (warm-up sweats, grips, braces, etc.).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.