Here are the highlights and pictures from Cornell. The meet results are here! The men’s team won the meet, with Bryan Manning and Itai Gans coming in first and second in the all-around! Go Penn!
A full gallery of all the meet pictures (including ones we didn’t post on FB) is available below!!
- The men’s team got FIRST PLACE!
- Bryan Manning and Itai Gans came in first and second (respectively) in the all-around.
- Kevin Zembroski competed pommels for the first time.
- Lily did her back handspring on high beam and got sixth all-around!
- Jess Pennington competed beam for the first time.
- Steph Golob competed all-around for the first time since high school.
- Sam Klein competed with PCG for the first time.
- The boys rallied to win the meet after a tough first rotation on p-bars. Every competitor fell on the first event, but the team worked past it!
- Itai Gan’s made a triumphant return to the world of competitive gymnastics, placing on four events and winning second all-around.
- New board members Adam Muncan and Jacob Williams hit their floor routines!
- Jill competed a NO-FALL beam routine for the second week in a row.
- Cherish Harris competed with PCG for the first time! She did a beautiful floor routine (with a full!) and contributed to Penn’s team score on vault and beam.
- Steph Hay and Sam Klein competed punch front tucks on floor!
4 thoughts on “Cornell Meet Highlights and Pictures”