Please note that we are leaving at 7:00 AM on Saturday morning. For those of you who live on-campus, we are suggesting that you meet up in your college houses at 6:45 to walk over to Lily’s house. This will help us realize earlier if anyone has overslept.
- Dates – February 23-24
- Hotel – Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca
- Meet Time – 12:00 PM Saturday
130 E. Seneca Street, Ithaca, New York, 14850
- Nice indoor pool and hot tub – bring a swimsuit!
- Right in Ithaca (by the Commons) about half a mile from campus
Saturday, February 23, 2013
- 6:45 AM – Meet up in your college house with other teammates (helps us identify who isn’t up and ready to go earlier)
- 7:00 AM – Meet at Lily’s house
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Drive to Ithaca
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Get ready for meet – We won’t be able to check into the hotel before the meet, but we can stop in Ithaca to get breakfast, get to the gym early to get dressed, etc.
- 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM – Competition
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 – Team dinner – James’s dad has graciously offered to take the team out to dinner after the meet. We are looking at http://www.glenwoodpines.com/new/ and http://www.ithacaalehouse.com/ as options.
- 6:30 – 10:00 PM – Hang out at hotel – Go swimming, do homework, hang out around Ithaca, etc.
- 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM – Social with Cornell
February 24, 2013
- 9:00 AM – Eat breakfast
- 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Drive back to Penn – different cars can leave at different times
- Competition uniform
- Grips, wrist guards, etc.
- Official PCG t-shirt (We Flip More Than Red Cups)
- Bathing suit!
- Clothes for dinner on Saturday night
- Comfy car clothes
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shampoo, conditioner, hair straightener)
- School books
- Cell phone and CHARGERS
- Computer (if you want)
- CDs for the cars
Remember that we need to collect everyone’s $25 meet fee.